Thursday, August 14, 2008

This Publicity Will Change Your Life

My story is up at This Zine Will Change Your Life, (yeah!) and Mr. Tanzer gave it some nice praise in the email he sent announcing the new issue. It's nice when people say nice things (well, duh). Thanks Ben (and crew)!

Then I saw an ad for a book, in the current New Yorker. I tried to find an image of it online, but I couldn't, and I don't have a scanner. The ad said,

Imagine The Sopranos... with Snakes!

Now, I guess it would be nice to have a book out with a company big enough to do advertising in the New Yorker, but, well, not if I had to have my book described like that.

1 comment:

TBWCYL, Inc. said...

And thank you for the excellent submission. Now if we can just get The Sopranos...with Snakes guy to submit we're totally set.