Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Man

To think! I've actually defended Microsoft because of the philanthropy of Bill Gates.

That's the end of that.

I tried to set up a website with their Office Live program. They offer free hosting, free domain registry, and an unlimited number of pages. Those are all very good things.

But guess what? The website I made doesn't work with FireFox. And if their sites doesn't work with FF, it will drive people to IE. That's the plan anyway. More likely it will piss people off. Maybe that's why FF's market share has gone up 10(!) points since January.

Damn The Man!

Where's the Green Arrow when you need him?


Updated 6/11

Ok, so things aren’t as bad as I thought. It turns out the site does pretty much work on FF and Safari. It just takes a tiny bit of reworking. I take back the mean things I said.

No comments: